For many, a luxury charter is a chance to enjoy delicious professionally prepared gourmet meals in a delightful setting just as much as it is about the experience of yachting or the activities partaken in. Many excellent chefs successfully run their own catering business or work in premier hotels or restaurants before deciding to enjoy a life on the water, creating exquisite meals for small groups on board a luxury vessel.
Part of what ADDISON offers is the chance to have the perfect getaway – including the food. We take your likes and dislikes into account, ask about any food allergies or special dietary concerns, and do our best to ensure you end up on a yacht with a chef who will meet your every culinary desire.
Here are just a few of the foods we’ve seen served through the years on board luxury yacht charters:
- Crabmeat baked in green bamboo
- Duck sausage with pine nuts and ginger sauce
- Avocado egg rolls with cashews
- Steamed crepes with chicken and shrimp
- Fire grilled fresh caught fish
- Lobster ravioli
- Mango and coconut salsa
- Steamed sea bass with shitake mushrooms
- Char-grilled chicken with planked asparagus
- Beef tenderloin with watercress and sweet onions
- Spicy prawns with garlic sauce
Even ordinary fare such as salads and sandwiches are prepared with gourmet ingredients and served in style. A variety of beverage (alcoholic and non) are also available for your enjoyment.