14 ft. Highfield Center console with Turbo Swing for watersports and ladder assembly
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
Poles, tackles and rod holders
Captain Alex Duff was born while his parents were sailing and made his first offshore passage at age 6 weeks. He grew up in and around the Caribbean Islands and spent his school years in the Virgin Islands. His travels under sail on vessels ranging from luxury Catamarans to traditional square rigged schooners have taken him to pretty much every island in the Caribbean, to Venezuela, through the Panama Canal twice, Ecuador, And to the Galapagos and back. He's lived in the BVI, USVI, Alaska, South Africa, England, Scotland, and the mainland USA.
A boat owner since age 18, he has worked in the charter industry in the Caribbean since 2010 and has an intimate knowledge of the beautiful Virgin Islands as only one who has grown up in the area can. When he isn't out Sharing the Beauty of the VI with his guests, he is out experiencing it for himself- sailing between the islands on his own sailboat, windsurfing, or paddle boarding.
Alex can show you beautiful islands and take you to places that are unspoiled and exotic. He also knows all the 'hot spots' for night life and the best places to enjoy the natural splendor of the fabulous Virgin Islands. He knows the "ins and outs" of the BVI & USVI so with his local knowledge and love of the Sailing and sights to be seen in the VI he can insure a wonderful experience on charter through his beautiful home.
Alex holds a 100 ton USCG master's license and STCW.
Chef Valentina was born and raised in the coastal city of Viña del Mar - Chile, she grew up in a house that blends the culinary traditions inherited by her European great grandparents with the Latin American flavors. From a very young age, she started cooking but it wasn’t until after graduating college that she decided to pursue her passion for cooking, moving to Argentina, where she went to culinary school in Buenos Aires. Her career would take her to work and live in countries such as Australia, Germany and Canada, visiting over 32 countries in the last 7 years. Extremely passionate about food and hospitality, she aims to give the best customer service with an eye for personal detail, paying tribute to that mix of flavors and sea side feel she grew up in.
Over the years she has worked in various kitchens, from trendy bars, to hip cafes, bistros in the mountains to high end restaurants in multicultural cities, constantly learning new flavors and techniques.
She has a great sense of adventure, loves to dive, travel, sail and enjoy the outdoors and through her dishes you will travel alongside her memories, tasting the food from around the globe, with a latinamerican twist.
BREAKFAST OPTIONS All breakfast have selection of breads, fresh fruit platters, juice, coffee, tea and milk.
1) Caribbean shakshuka: Caribbean seasoned tomato stew, eggs, fried plantains, fresh avocado and cilantro, served on cast iron skillets.
2) Stuffed french toast: Brie and guava stuffed french toast, on brioche bread. Caramelized figs and fresh fruits.
3) Avocado toast: Smashed avocado over grilled pan seared sourdough bread, your choice of eggs and a side of arugula, corn and feta salad with a lime and mint dressing.
4) Fluffy banana pancakes: Served with glazed pineapples, passion fruit coulis and a coconut salted caramel drizzle.
5) Island Benny: Braised pork shoulder over johny cakes, cayenne hollandaise and roasted pepper salsa.
6) Potato and oaxaca cheese galette: served with pulled jerk chicken, sunny side eggs and julienne spring onions.
7) Plantain fritatta: served with a fresh herloom tomato and basil salad.
LUNCH 1) Shrimp ceviche with fresh mango and passion fruit leche de tigre. 2) Chilled glass noodle Laksa served with tropical slaw and citrus segments. 3) Grilled lobster with spicy pineapple salsa and garden salad. 4) Crab “chupe”: Chilean crab casserole with a bread and coconut cream base, chili, cilantro and Parmesan gratin. 5) Roasted pork with Caribbean rub, citrus papaya slaw and sweet potato chips. 6) Rock salt cooked chicken, pan seared asparagus and cilantro pesto barley salad. 7) Grilled catch of the day (whole fish), jazmin rice, tropical slaw and coconut, lime, ginger sauce.
LUNCH DESSERTS 1) Suspiro limeño cups: Manjar blanco (evaporated and condensed milk caramel), italian meringue and passion fruit. 2) Chili and mango sorbet 3) Tropical fruit pavlova 4)Vanilla and hibiscus pannacotta cups. 5) Coconut sticky rice parfaits with fresh mango and lime mint glaze. 6) Celestino: Dulce de leche filled crepe topped with a quenelle of vanilla icecream. 7) Eldelflower and strawberry triffle cups.
DINNER 1) Caribbean curry style goat ossobuco, fungi and roasted baby root veggies. 2) Pan roasted chicken Maryland, braised greens, lime ginger pan juices and plantain garnish. 3) Beef tenderloin, red wine sauce, carrot puree and potato tarragon gratin. 4) Pan seared catch of the day, celeriac puree, braised leaks and confit tomatoes. 5) Beetroot risotto with balsamic glazed beetroots, goat cheese, toasted walnuts and arugula. 6) Umami marinate cauliflower florets with dahl style lentils, chipotle date puree and roasted cherry tomatoes. 7) Olive oil poached hake with truffle and pinto bean puree, black garlic aioli, fennel and pickled shallots. EXTRA OPTION Lobster bisque: Butter poached lobster, snow peas and coconut foam.
APPETIZERS 1) Seared scallops served over a pea and chili puree, micro greens and cilantro chimichurri. 2) Mahi mahi tiradito with a sesame ponzu dressing, shaved carrots and ginger garnish. 3) Braised goat tostones with smoked goats cheese, pickled shallots and cilantro. 4) Charcuterie board: Selection of cheese and meat, house pickles, grainy mustard, sweet and salty nuts, dried fruit, fresh fruit and mango cilantro chutney. 5) Grilled bell peppers, stuffed with eggs and cheese served over watercress salad and lime dressing. 6) Street Tacos: pulled beef, deep fried pork belly and shrimp tacos. Served with pickled onions, cilantro, pineapple and avocado, 7) Bruschetta capresse: mix of roasted and fresh tomatoes, topped with fresh buffalo burrata, drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and fresh micro basil. 8) Middle eastern board: Selection of hummus, babaganoush, seared halloumi, pita bread, lamb koftas, yogurt sauce and house pickles.
1) Bananarama: Raw vegan banana tart with a coconut and banana filling, cacao crunch, deep fried bananas and coconut sorbet. 2) Passion fruit slice with creme patissiere, passion fruit coulis, mango puree and moscato granita. 3) Lavander and Mango: lavander custard filled profiterole, with mango coulis and sorbet. 4) Piña colada: deconstructed cake with flambee pineapple, coconut diplomat cream, vanilla sponge and rum sauce. 5) Pear and pistacchio tart with eldelflower gel and white chocolate mousse. 6) Hazelnut and Chocolate semifreddo, chocolate crunch, maple glazed pears and torched marshmallow. 7) Rocky road: chocolate mousse cake, with cherry filling, drunk cherries, caramelized nuts and italian meringue