Toni Kacic-Bartulovic was born in 1969 in Split, Croatia. With high school profession as civil engineer he acquired Croatian CMAS Divinginstructor 2* (SSI OWI) certification. At the beginning of 2018 he completed Yacht master 500 licence. During this period, he spent one year in London learning language and doing various jobs. Toni has been working as a professional diving instructor in Split, Croatia, for many years.
Between 2000 and 2006 he was working as freelance skipper on Adriatic sea which led him to the job of captain on sailing boat Scorpio 72 in 2006. Up to 2018 he was captain on Lagoon 570 and 560 sailing all over Mediterranean sea, working in charter agency and maintaining catamarans. Toni was a pernament captain on Lagoon 560 S2 “Princess Seline”. With his knowledge and extensive experience, this fluent English speaker aims to provide an enjoyable and friendly time on board.
With his local expertise, vast wine knowledge, and personable attitude, Toni can custom your tour to suit your needs (for example tour paired with a wine tasting). He is very knowledgeable about the region and the wine styles. His connections at the regional wineries are always very helpful and enjoyable. Along with this, he is able to give great local information about the islands and show off local sights between wineries.
WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY BESIDES HIS WORK, SEA & BOATS: He is very passionate about literature, music, movies and really enjoys cooking. Besides sailing and diving, he is active in cycling. For more than 9 years Toni is practising Yoga.
Mladen Dragojlovic was born in 1982 in Pozega, Croatia. After graduating from Faculty of Civil Engineering, he founded his own company. He was involved in various projects connected with rural tourism, such as designing and supervision of accomodation facilities for Zlatni Lug near his hometown. Raised in a family which nurtures and shares passion for food, enabled him to develop his own taste for cooking. Cooking was always his interest and he decided to translate it from a hobby to profession. That led him to finish a culinary ''chef on board''training by professional and respected chef. With creative cooking and open-minded personality his goal is to make your holiday the best you ever had.
WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY BESIDES HIS WORK, SEA & BOATS: He also enjoys sports, music, discovering foreign cuisines, spending time in the countryside; caring for his planted forest and vegetable garden.
ADRIATIC LION | Lagoon 620
Adriana Ribarić was born in 1976 in Rijeka in Northern Adriatic. She is a passionate sea lover with 10 year experience in hospitality industry in the food and beverage segment and planning events, at hotels, restaurants, cafes and discotheques, 20 years of boat maintenance experience, 11 years in yachting and charter industry as stewardess, deckhand, chef and baby sitter, and two years alternately in bookkeeping and diving center.
WHAT MAKES HER HAPPY BESIDES HER WORK, SEA & BOATS
She enjoys gardening, dealing with art and design with focus on fashion, cars and furniture, volunteering at 100 miles of Istria and Tour of Croatia, photography, painting, music, dance, running, long walks, tennis, volleyball, skydiving, riding, hiking, sailing. She trains kickboxing and self defense and she is a big lover of adrenaline. Adriana is attracted to architecture, history and culture, ecologically very conscious and caring for animals.
CHEF’S SAMPLE MENU
Experience gastronomic and enological excellence aboard Adriatic LION tailored to your tastes and desires.
– Buffet style breakfast, spread of fresh products from local market.
– Eggs Per Order, Fresh Fruit Platter (or Fruit Salad), Cereals (Crunchy Muesli, Corn Flakes, Oats), Dairy Products (Milk, Butter, Yogurt, Cheese Spread, Cottage Cheese), Cold Cuts, Chocolate Spread, Jam & Honey
– Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
(or Fruit Shake or Smoothie), Coffee, Tea, Pancakes Fresh Bread and Rolls
– Cesar salad w. anchovies and olives dressing & tiger prawns
– Grilled young cheese w. arugula, roasted cherry tomatoes and reduced aceto balsamico
– Dalmatian chesse and prosciutto w. mediterranean herbs
– Tuna tartar with soy sauce and lemon emulsion
– Octopus salad w. olives, capers, spring onions and olive oil and vine dressing
– Sea bream fillet on green spinach risotto and watercress
– Sea bass fillet w. sautéed potatoes and grilled vegetables
– Fried calamari w. avocado, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers
– Monk fish fillet in batter w. peas puree and fennel salad
– Octopus tentacles w. black lentils, garlic mousse and rice crackers
– Lamb racks w. sweet potatoes puree and grilled zucchini
– Beef filet mignon with asparagus, beetroot, fried potatoes and dijon mustard dip
– Glazed chicken breast w. couscous salad, yogurt and fresh mint dressing
– Pork fillet w. celery cream and steamed young spinach
– Slow roasted veal, green beans and hollandaise sauce
– Tomato-Carrot & Cantaloupe Melon Gazpacho w. Rye Bread Croutons