The Ultimalife is a luxurious, 53 foot catamaran that you and seven other people can enjoy sailing around in on your next vacation. The yacht has four staterooms that each have their own private bathroom with a shower. You and your guests won’t have to fight over the privacy of a master bedroom in this spacious yacht.
In some yachts of this size, walking around below deck is uncomfortable because there is very little headroom. With Ultimalife you don’t have that worry because there is extra high headroom throughout the vessel. When it comes time to dine, everything will stay casual when you eat in the cockpit or salon, depending on your preference.
The Ultimalife is a 2010 Royal Cape catamaran. This particular ship has a 28.3 foot beam and can travel at 10 knots. This vessel may not be the newest on the block, but it offers a lot in the way of vacation fun and relaxation. If you’re looking for a yacht to sail around in, you have to consider this roomy vessel for eight guests.
Why is this yacht the right yacht for your vacation?
• It is completely air-conditioned, so you’ll be able to relax no matter the temperature.
• You can enjoy the sea air out on the roomy foredeck where there’s plenty of space to relax and lounge.
• If you’re looking for a vacation with a bit more excitement, you can use the fishing, snorkeling and paddle boarding equipment to have fun in the sun. There are even underwater lights you can use too.
• There are two dining spots on board. In the large cockpit there are two tables that seat eight, while in the salon there is one table that can seat ten.
• There is also a bar on Ultimalife where you and the other guests can relax.
• This ship only requires two crew members, which means that it will be a more private getaway.
If you’re ready for an unforgettable vacation, book your time on Ultimalife today.
4 guest cabins: 3 Queen berths cabins and 1 double berth cabin, each with private ensuite bath with electric head and beautiful shower. Full A/C for guests comfort.
Extra high headroom throughout the vessel, very large cockpit with two tables (each table will seat 8) plus bar, forward bow has vast seating area with folding sports seats for guests comfort.
Salon has seating at table for 10 guests.
(2) Stand Up Paddle Boards
Kathleen has shared 45 years of boating with Ed and has an intense love for the sea. Kathleen has been both an R.N. and Registered Pharmacist but always dreamed of sailing away to tropical climes. She has had a love for cooking and entertaining for friends, family and always spearheaded special events such as executive dinners and Holiday Open Houses. Kathleen also holds a USGC 50 ton Master license and a STCW-95 certificate as well as, several certificates from the American Sailing Association.
The crew of Ultamalife has had many sailing adventures and work well as a team. Ed and Kat chartered their own boat "WindStar" which was highly successful but limited to 2 guests. Ed and Kat have sailed extensively throughout the Caribbean and want to share these wonderful experiences and their enthusiasm for sailing and cruising with other people wanting to do the same.