The port side offers 2 deluxe queen cabins with en suite electric heads.
Forward on both port and starboard there are single berths. These berths are fully air-conditioned, access is via deck hatch and both cabins must share a head with one of the interior cabins. Thses cabins are ideal for family charters. Crew will move their cabin used as required to accommodate the clients needs.
The indoor seating are in the salon is beautiful and luxuriously appointed, but guests will find themselves spending most of their time in the outdoor areas:
1) The huge cockpit which seats 8 around a large table and features a wetbar with fridge.
2)The Flybridge with bench seating beside the captain for a bird’s eye view of the spectacular surrounding scenery
3) The forward bench seating – for a front row seat during the sailing or a quite place to enjoy a cocktail at sundown.
4) The forward trampolines for lounging in the sun.
Each cabin has a satelite TV, and both Salon and the cockpit each have a satellite TV.
There is an indoor and outdoor sound system.
Entire boat is bluetooth for wireless streaming of music
Apple TV, boat computer and ipad.
1 SUPs (Stand Up Paddle Boards)
If it's on Saltwater, Magnus has probably done it,
* Norwegian Royal Navy - Check
* Norwegian Sailing Team - Check
* Trans-Atlantic Crossing - Check, Twice
* Trans-Caribbean Transit, North to South - Check
* Multiple Visits to the USVI - Check
* Sailing Instructor - Check
* PADI Certified - Check
If his sailing creds weren't enough, Magnus also knows his way around all the mechanicals on a sailing yacht. He can fix anything, he's a firefighter and he's first aid certified. Heck, he cut his teeth tending to the sailing needs of the King and Queen of Norway!
LIndsey knows guest service. She's been preparing for this role all of her adult life.
* Certified Captain - Check
* Multiple visits to the USVI - Check
* Passion for all things culinary - Check
* Guest Service Manager - Check
* Solo Cook, Crew, Private Yacht - Check
* Prep for Ocean Crossing - Check
* Provisioning Wiz - Check
* Wine enthusiast and Chef - Check
If knowing her way around the provisioning, culinary and service side of things weren't enough. She's also a certified firefighter, CPR administrator and yacht maintenance and restoration.
Both are enchanted with the Virgin Islands. They know the best cafes, the best beaches and the perfect little hang-out spots.
Most important? They are personable, curious, and wonderful hosts. They love everything about life on the water. Once we got started talking about food and wine, we could have been derailed for hours. LIndsey and Magnus have the values, personality and Vision for delivering a stellar guest experience.
Then, you'll become friends and you'll want them to come visit you in the off season!